Tuesday 9 September 2014

BON VOYAGE MY LOVES

It brings me much sadness to tell you all I will not be posting on this blog anymore (I know hold your tears back.) But not to worry! I will still be blogging, just on a new website! Blogger didn't meet the requirements I needed in order to make my blog the best it could be. I won't actually delete this blog though so feel free to drop by whenever and read my old posts ;)

I would love for all of you to follow my new blog! It will be a blog to do with fashion, music and my day to day adventures aswell!

www.lamegeneration.wordpress.com/

www.lamegeneration.wordpress.com/

www.lamegeneration.wordpress.com/

www.lamegeneration.wordpress.com/

www.lamegeneration.wordpress.com/

www.lamegeneration.wordpress.com/

www.lamegeneration.wordpress.com/

www.lamegeneration.wordpress.com/

www.lamegeneration.wordpress.com/

Lots of love,
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment