Wednesday 3 September 2014

City Slickers

After a long night of Back to the Future marathons, my best friend Sarah and myself went to explore the city and have some adventures.

The morning started off with a super yummy vegan breakfast of original rolled oats, coconut/almond milk, raw cacao powder and crushed linseed, almond and sunflower seeds sprinkled on top. After breakfast Sarah and I tried on various outfits before we left. I settled with Black high waisted jeans, my favourite Verge Girl shirt, my maroon hat and a simple black backpack. I also wore my Everland Clothing platform shoes and of course I had my staple denim jacket. 
When we arrived at Town Hall I told Sarah that I knew exactly where I was going and to just follow me around! I was terribly wrong and we got very lost all due to me over-exaggerating how well I knew the area (oops.) We ended up walking over 3km's away from where we were meant to go but all was well because we had fun and walked past a couple of groups of not too shabby boys ;)

When I finally knew where I was going Sarah and I went and lined up for the well renowned delicious Emperor's Puff's! We ended up lining up for 30mins but the worth was most definitely worth it! The custard puff's are made fresh and absolutely melt in your mouth. It was to-die-for, or should I say, to-wait-inline-30minutes-for.

After that we had some lunch, wandered around paddy's markets, walked through some cool streets and just adventured!

I have some very exciting things coming soon so keep your eyes peeled! Lot's of love everyone x x x

-K.














No comments:

Post a Comment